- 2015 Host of the Success Suite LIVE Radio Show on BonnerfideRadio.com
- 2014 Earned Certified Business & Life Coach!
- 2014 Kingdom Awards Entrepreneur of the Year Winner founded by Dr. Pauline Key !
- 2014 Vision Lifter Award from the Gospel Heritage Foundation founded by Dr. Teresa Hairston!
- 2013 Media Award from the Women Who Win Conference founded by Dr. Bridget Hilliard!
- 2011 Licensed Minister by Bishop Paul S. Morton, Changing A Generation!
- 1994 Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
- Host of the Success Suite with Robin Ware on Bonnerfide Radio
I Had an Idea Problem
Though I knew I had gifts and talents I didn’t want to bury, I knew I wasn’t maximizing them all. I also wanted to experience 6 figure financial success. Ultimately, I knew I didn’t have a money problem, I had an idea problem. So, after years of going at it on my own, I hired my first coach and my life has never been the same!
Let’s WIN Together!
I quickly learned that working with a coach that tells you that you can win (the “what) and a coach that shows you can win (the “how”) are two totally different things. Just like in life, I worked with a few coaches, but I finally found a couple that spoke to my heart. Through coaching, I quickly learned strategies that led me to take my ideas and create my own winning systems, amazing products and a speaking career that led me to build a 6 figure business.
A Coach Is Born!
As others began to notice my success, I began to receive requests to mentor and coach.
Wanting to provide my students with a solid training program, I completed in August 2014, the CaPP Institute’s Certified and Personal Executive Coach Program. The CaPP (Coaching and Positive Psychology) Institute, which was founded by Valorie Burton, is accredited through the International Coaching Federation. Valorie is a featured Life Coach and expert on national television programs including The Today Show with Matt Lauer and is the author of 9+ books. She too, has built a business that is based on winning biblical principles.
Personally, I am a graduate of Purdue University’s Restaurant, Hotel and Institutional Management program. I am a licensed minister and serve as the Director of Singles at my home church, Changing a Generation in Atlanta, GA. where I serve faithfully under the leadership of Bishop Paul S. Morton, Senior Pastor and Pastor Debra B. Morton, Co-Pastor.